Why is my YouTube video showing no streaming? Click to retry?
If you haven’t updated the YouTube app on your iPhone in a long time, you may encounter “Error loading YouTube, tap to try again” on your iOS device. This is because older versions of the app have issues that have been fixed by the newer versions.
Why does YouTube say there is no streaming?
If your YouTube Live is still not working after adjusting your streaming settings, this means Your Internet connection may have issues with bandwidth, latency, and stability.
How can I fix my click to try again?
How do you fix click retry on YouTube?
Fix YouTube bug loading click to retry on iPhone after iOS 15
- #1. Update YouTube app and iPhone.
- #2. Update modem firmware.
- #3. Uninstall the iOS YouTube app.
- #4. Enable and disable airplane mode.
- #5. Force close YouTube and try again – after 30 seconds.
- #6. Make sure to allow the YouTube app to use cellular data.