How can I fix the display of other app features that are not available?
- Navigate to the application. Navigate to Settings and tap Apps.
- Navigate to Special Access. Click More Options (three vertical dots), then Special Access.
- Tap to appear on top apps or draw on other apps.
How to enable permission override in Android?
- Open Settings.
- Choose an application.
- Click the gear icon.
- Choose to draw on other apps.
- Select apps to run in the background.
- Turn off Allow drawing on other applications.
- Close and reopen the application.
- Set app permissions.
How do you fix the feature not available?
If the error still occurs, follow these steps:
- Reset your internet connection.
- Perform Refresh Internet Content to update your device’s lineup of Internet services.
- Test the application.
- Perform a power reset of the TV.
- Reset the TV to factory settings.
What features are not available?